Saturday, September 12, 2026

A spiral crochet beanie



 The yarn is from Red Heart. I saw it on sale while browsing Amazon website. 

The light colour will work well with textured stitches.  

I was making a regular beanie. 

Instead of doing increases and regular stitches, I made post stitches and clustered the increases. 

I love the result.

Wish to see the video pattern? 


The crown is started with a magic circle. You can easily change to a ch4 and slip stitch to create a ring to start crocheting. 

The video says where to stop for different sizes. It also gives the crown diameter measurements. 

If you are not familiar with measuring a hat crown, this is the perfect video for you. 

Are you going to make one? 

Are you going to look at the pattern to get some ideas? 

I am just curious what you are going to do with this crochet video tutorial. 

Fun with crochet!





ToothTalkings

No comments: